Lucrative Partnerships Fill Drivers’ Schedules
If you’re a professional independent driver who’s looking for more trips and more income, check out Shuttle Express—we’re a local transportation company who’s served Puget Sound for more than three decades.
Who Is Shuttle Express?
We began as a handful of airport shuttles in 1987, and we quickly grew into a full-service transportation solution for businesses and individual travelers that’s best known for our iconic Sea-Tac Airport van service. But we’re more than shuttles. Our family of vehicles features high-end business class and luxury cars, SUVs and limos, large and small coaches, and private luxury vans with service to anywhere in the region.
Now, we’re looking for outstanding business partner chauffeurs to serve our growing luxury and business-class clientele.
Our Business Partners Deliver
Professionally-trained, caring business partner chauffeurs are Shuttle Express’s greatest assets because they go the extra mile, delivering outstanding service and value for every client. That’s why each chauffeur is carefully vetted, background checked, drug tested, and trained to offer safe, timely service. We pride ourselves on knowing that our guests can trust our chauffeurs and feel safe when they get into our partners’ vehicles.
Reasons why chauffeurs choose to partner with Shuttle Express:
- Safety first—Every chauffeur is trained, drug-free, and committed to safe, stress-free service.
- Highest quality service—Partner chauffeurs enjoy being part of our highly-regarded, respected team.
- Legal, certified, and insured—Shuttle Express helps its business partners understand, manage, and implement the fine print and legal requirements.
- Clean, luxury fleet—Be proud to drive your clean, smoke-free luxury vehicle as part of our luxury and business class services.
Consider Joining Us
If you have the drive to succeed and want to work for yourself, consider becoming a business partner chauffeur with Shuttle Express. As our partner, you will:
- Set your own hours and control your schedule.
- Drive your own luxury vehicle, one that you’ll be proud to show off.
- Earn what you’re worth, based on hard work and great service.
Plus, Shuttle Express will help you with all the details: getting licensed, certified, and insured—all the important legal stuff that sets us above the rest!
Stop by our office and fill out an application. We’re located at 800 SW 16th Street, Renton, Washington. Or, print and complete the business partner chauffeur application and send it to or drop it off at our office. Have questions? Contact us at 425-981-7070. We look forward to meeting you!
Do what’s hard when it’s easy! That’s great advice as we head into the cold, wet months — take care of basic maintenance and preparations for your car now, before winter hits. Here at Shuttle Express, we’re always prepared and have a plan to get our guests where they need to be, to Sea-Tac Airport or anywhere, even in nasty weather.
If you need some advice to get started, here are 15 things to do to prep your vehicle for winter from the experts at AAA, Department of Homeland Security, How Stuff Works, and the National Safety Council. While some of these may sound obvious, if you’re not reminded, they may not get done. So, check these out, and you’ll be ready before the first snow flake flies!
1. Swap out your tires for winter tires with an adequate tread if your climate is particularly snowy or icy.
2. Make sure to properly inflate your tires, and never mix radials with other types.
3. Replace your regular wiper blades with a pair designed to handle snow and ice.
4. Buy windshield wiper fluid specifically made for freezing weather, and make sure your windshield fluid is always filled.
5. Check to see that your front and rear lights, and flashing hazard lights work.
6. Remember to keep your fuel tank full, don’t risk letting it get too empty. You may need a full tank if you’re stranded, need to evacuate the area, or fuel delivery near you is compromised.
7. Keep an ice scraper and snow brush in the car.
8. Pack an extra mobile phone charger so you always have it in your vehicle.
9. Program important phone numbers in your phone (vehicle services, insurance agent, someone to call in case you need help).
10. Pack hats, gloves, and blankets.
11. Pack non-perishable food that will make it through the season, such as packaged energy bars, canned nuts, dried fruits and hard candy.
12. Keep a couple of gallons of bottled water in your car.
13. Wash and wax your vehicle now before it’s subjected to salted roadways during ice and snow storms; this helps prevent corrosion.
14. Here are more items to keep in your emergency kit: shovel, bag of sand or cat litter for traction, basic tool kit, flashlight and batteries, matches in a waterproof container, and reflective triangles or flares.
15. Have a well-stocked first aid kit in your car at all times (not just during winter!).
Need a ride?
If the weather outside is frightful and you’d rather someone else drive, take Shuttle Express! Our professional, friendly drivers and chauffeurs have been at the wheel driving through good weather and bad for 30 years, getting our guests safely to their destinations. We’re best known for our iconic Sea-Tac Airport van service, but we do it all—luxury cars, large and small coaches, and private vans.
Private town car service in Seattle is more than a luxury these days, with drivers facing massive traffic congestion and meager parking options most of the time. Wasting hours sitting behind the wheel is frustrating and expensive.
Hiring a private car service is one popular solution. Consumers have many options – a quick search online gives dozens of town car companies. Before tapping the app of the newest or biggest service in town, though, consider why booking car service with Shuttle Express may be your smartest move.
More Than Shuttles
What began as a handful of Seattle airport shuttles in 1987 has grown into a full-service transportation company with vans, coaches, and an expansive fleet of luxury cars, SUVs, and limos with service to anywhere in the region.
Here are four reasons to consider Shuttle Express town car service for your next trip:
1. Safe Ride
When you step into a Shuttle Express town car or SUV, you know you’re safe and secure. Their chauffeurs are hand-picked after undergoing a rigorous selection process – they only work with trained and experienced professionals. For your safety and protection, all chauffeurs are:
- Background checked
- Drug tested
- Fully insured
2. High Level of Guest Service
Your chauffeur arrives on time and gets you safely to your destination. Going to the airport? Your chauffeur will carry your luggage, and Shuttle Express will track your flight on your return trip.
Every car is clean and well-maintained for your comfort and safety.
Rates are established with no peak pricing, so no surprises or hidden costs.
3. Licensed and Legal
Shuttle Express town cars and SUVs are legally licensed and comply with all state and federal laws and regulations
4. Easy to Book, App or By Phone
The Shuttle Express app is easy to use and allows you to book your ride in seconds. It’s simple to download and gives you important info when you need it:
- Details about your booking
- Time your driver will arrive
- Driver’s name and vehicle license number
Want to talk to a real person? Call and book with a helpful Shuttle Express agent, who will book your ride and answer any questions
Need a Ride?
If you need safe, reliable, comfortable car service to Sea-Tac Airport or anywhere in the region, book Shuttle Express town Car Service. They’ll take care of the driving, traffic, and parking hassles so you can relax. Download the app, book online, or book by phone at 425-981-7000.
Keeping our guests safe is an all-important goal here at Shuttle Express. Safety is our number one core value, and we’re committed to safety measures and habits that ensure our passengers are taken care of, comfortable, and secure while in our care. But we want all drivers in our community to be accident-free, so check out these reminders about how to drive safely.
Put Your Phone Away
Distracted driving is a problem—putting on your mascara, eating lunch, and yes, talking or texting on your cell phone all counts as “distracted.” According to the Washington State Department of Licensing, a driver who is texting is just as impaired as a driver with a .16 blood-alcohol level. The Washington Traffic Safety Commission’s Target Zero group has more alarming stats:
- Fatalities from distracted driving in Washington increased 32% from 2014 to 2015
- 71% of distracted drivers engage in cell phone use while driving
- One in four crashes involves cell phone use just before the accident
The new distracted driving law, called “Driving Under the Influence of Electronics (E-DUI),” went into effect in July, 2017. If you’re not clear on what it means, here are the details:
- It’s illegal for Washington State drivers to use hand-held cell phones, or any electronic device, while driving.
- Tickets for distracted driving will go on your driving record and will be reported to your insurance company. The first E-DUI costs $136, the second within five years will run you $234.
- You cannot use a hand-held device even when stopped in traffic or at a traffic light.
- No typing messages or accessing information, using cameras, or watching videos.
Don’t Drive Impaired
Driving drunk or high is a common factor in deadly and serious traffic accidents in Washington State.
Never take a chance. If you want to celebrate, plan ahead, and plan your ride. If you’re going out with a group of friends, choose a designated driver. Or, hire a reliable, safe, professional service like Shuttle Express:
- Shuttle Express Black Car Service is available any time for comfortable, reliable town car, SUV, and limo service for any event.
- Our professional chauffeurs are drug tested, fully insured, and discreet for your safety and peace of mind.
- For mid- to large-sized groups, book a 10-passenger van, mini or motor coach.
Drive Smart, Practice the Basics
Our drivers and chauffeurs are trained professionals who undergo intensive and ongoing refresher courses and training. It’s one of our foundational rules: always drive defensively. Here are the top three recommendations from our driver training supervisor – make these techniques your habits:
- Keep your distance. Leave a minimum of three seconds between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- Don’t speed. Be patient and obey speed limits, especially in urban areas.
- Look for approaching traffic at every intersection and never assume others will yield.
Safest Transportation Service in Seattle
Skip traffic and let Shuttle Express do the driving! We drive you anywhere with friendly, safe transportation you can trust. Shuttle Express has it all—town cars, SUVs, limos, vans, plus coaches for group transportation. Our professional, friendly drivers make sure you arrive safely and on time, to the airport or anywhere. Book online at shuttleexpress.com or download our new app for quick, easy booking.
Stay safe out there!