Updated Information from Kere S. Greene, President and CEO, Shuttle Express and SEA Black Car regarding Safety Measures Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Guests,
We are sure you have concerns about the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) as we do. We want to reiterate that our team and business partners have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our vehicles. We are taking additional steps during this pandemic to ensure our guests, clients, and chauffeurs are traveling in vehicles that are thoroughly cleaned, multiple times each day, during this public health crisis. In addition, our chauffeurs have been asked to avoid the pleasantry of a handshake as another safety precaution.
We place great emphasis on your safety as well as the health and safety of our employees and business partners. All vehicles are expected to be cleaned and disinfected between each trip with anti-bacterial cleaning products for your protection, as well as keeping our chauffeurs safe.
The CDC has issued a statement indicating domestic travel in the United States is still safe, and there is no need to cancel trips or events held within the U.S.
The CDC recommends travelers take the following precautions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as handles, seatbelt buckles, air vents, buttons, and armrests using a disinfectant wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.
Sincerely yours in service,
Kere S. Greene
President and CEO
SEA Black Car by Shuttle Express and Shuttle Express
For more information on the CDC’s recommendations for travelers, please visit:
Please note for more localized updates on the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in our region, and please visit the Washington State Department of Health. In addition, our local news outlets are another good resource to help you stay informed.
We are also here to answer any questions you may have concerning current or future bookings with SEA Black Car by Shuttle Express and our Shuttle Express airport service. Please contact us at 425-981-7000 or email us at email@example.com.