Dear Valued Guests,
As a transportation company that intimately and personally serves many guests daily, we wanted to let you know how we’re working to protect the health and safety of our employees, business partners, clients, and guests in light of COVID-19, commonly referred to as Coronavirus.
SEA Black Car and Shuttle Express have taken the following important measures to help ensure your well-being:
- Chauffeurs thoroughly clean vehicle interior surfaces with disinfectant wipes after each ride.
- All reading materials in seat-back pockets are cleaned off for the next guest.
- We are only offering refreshments (i.e., candy, mints, water, etc.) that are individually packaged or sealed unless specifically requested by the client and/or guest.
- Chauffeurs are limiting all physical contact and are refraining from sharing materials between chauffeurs and clients whenever possible.
- We are encouraging all staff, business partners, clients and guests to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell.
Taking these essential precautions and others will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for everyone traveling. We encourage everyone within our wonderful community to pull together with care in their heart and support one another through this difficult situation.
Sincerely yours in service,
Kere S. Greene
President and CEO
SEA Black Car by Shuttle Express and Shuttle Express
To make sure you get the most reliable and up to date information on the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) there are important resources available directly from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Please note for more localized updates on the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in our region, please visit the Washington State Department of Health. In addition, our local news outlets are another excellent resource to help you stay informed.
We are also here to answer any questions you may have with respect to current or future bookings with SEA Black Car by Shuttle Express and our Shuttle Express airport service. Please contact us at: 425-981-7000 or email us at email@example.com.