Shuttle Express launched its guest service-focused transportation business 31 years ago with just a handful of traditional shuttle vans, pioneering the share ride service model in the Puget Sound region.
Founder and owner Jim Sherrell had a vision back in 1987: to treat travelers with the highest level of guest service and safety. He owned San Juan Airlines at the time, which had the reputation as the safest, most professional commuter airline in the country, and he believed he could transfer that same culture to his start-up transportation company. With that vision, he founded Shuttle Express on safety, integrity, respect, and care, and the same core values still drive the company today.
Shuttle Express has traveled many miles and covered a lot of ground since those early days. Here’s a quick look at the how they’ve grown!
- Expanded their fleet to include a Luxury Share Ride Family of Vehicles, including luxury Mercedes-Benz vans, new model black cars, and SUVs
- Added professionally-trained Business Partner Chauffeurs who bring high levels of service and care to every ride
- Launched Business Class airport service, perfect for busy people who value their time and love outstanding service
- Created a convenient new APP so guests can book share ride and car service in seconds, track their trips, and monitor their receipts
- Added full-service mini- and motor coach services for groups of any size
With all the changes through the years, one thing has stayed constant: Shuttle Express’s commitment to friendly, safe transportation service. The Business Partner Chauffeurs are a perfect example. These professionals are the cornerstone of Shuttle Express service, delivering caring and safe transportation for every guest. When you ride with Shuttle Express, you can trust who arrives to pick you up: each chauffeur is hand selected, background checked, drug tested, and trained to offer safe, timely service!
Thanks to our many loyal guests over the decades, we appreciate you! We look forward to driving you for many years to come.