Gorgeous Christmas Light Displays Near Seattle
Millions of holiday lights are now twinkling throughout Puget Sound, lighting up neighborhoods and locations from north to south each night! If you’re searching for a Christmas light display near you, here’s a run-down of a few of the most popular ones to enjoy this month. If you have a group going together and you’d rather not drive, call Shuttle Express – we’ll take your party, large or small, out for the night to enjoy the show. So, sit back with your hot chocolate and let us drive!
- Winterfest – Seattle Center, Seattle
Nov. 24 – Jan. 1
Check website for specific events and times
- Garden d’Lights – Bellevue Botanical Garden, Bellevue
Nov. 25 – Dec. 31, 4:30 – 9:00 pm
- Holiday with Lights – Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, Federal Way
Select days, Dec. 3 – 31
- Ivar’s Clam Lights – Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, Renton
Dec. 1 – Jan. 1, 5 – 9 p.m.
Free admittance and free parking.
- Fantasy Lights at Spanaway Park, Spanaway
Nov. 23 – Jan. 1, 5:30 – 9 p.m.
Check site for admission fees
- Zoolights – Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, Tacoma
Nov. 24 – Jan 1, 5 – 9 p.m.
- The Lights of Christmas – Warm Beach Park, Stanwood, WA
Dec 3, 7-10, 14-17, 19-23, 26-30, 2017; 5 – 10:00 pm
Shuttle Express drives you to the airport or anywhere with our private hourly service, even Christmas light displays! Shuttle Express is best known for our popular airport van service, but we have it all—town cars, limos, coaches, and private luxury vans and shuttles.
Our professional, friendly chauffeurs arrive on time and deliver you safely to your destination—no stress, no hassle, no problem. So, if you need airport or hourly service, relax and let Shuttle Express handle the traffic and parking! Book now at shuttleexpress.com or call 425-981-7096 to talk with our friendly agents.