Looking for running events in the Seattle area? You have many to choose from in 2017! Shuttle Express has helped with transportation for some of the big running events, like the Rock’ n Roll marathon, but here we’re sharing some smaller Seattle runs you might like.
Cupid’s Undie Run – February 11
Feel like running a mile through Seattle in your underpants? This run’s for you. Cupid’s Undie Run encourages runners to hit the streets in their undies, but it’s not required, so don’t panic. This unique run is a fundraising event for the Children’s Tumor Foundation, dedicated to ending Neurofibromatosis through research.
Hot Chocolate 15k/5k Seattle – March 5
It’s not all about the chocolate with this sweet race – join this crowd and help raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington & Alaska while enjoying your chocolate. Run the race, then party with other chocoholics at the post-race party featuring chocolate fondue, dippable treats, and more. Yum.
Seahawks 12k Run & GLOW 5k – April 9
Here’s your chance to run around the Seahawks’ training facility and not get stopped by security. Enjoy a 12k or 5k run and help others, too. The Seahawks 12K Run at The Landing will accept donations to help raise money for A Better Seattle, a charity led by head coach Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks.
Eastside Subaru Mother’s Day Half Marathon & 5K – May 14
Celebrate moms everywhere with this high-energy event. Walk or run the half-marathon or the 5k race which starts at Juanita Beach Park and features magnificent vews along the shores of Lake Washington.
Seattle Solstice Run – June 17
Celebrate the summer solstice with this fun event, which is part of the Magnuson Series of runs. Join the 5k or 10k run/walk, or go the distance with the 15k run.
For a full list of running events in the Seattle area, visit RunGuides for more info.
If you’d rather ride, check out Shuttle Express! As Seattle’s local transportation experts, our professional, friendly drivers have been getting people where they need to go for nearly 30 years, safely and on time. We’re best known for our iconic Sea-Tac Airport van service, but we do so much more—luxury cars, large and small coaches, and private vans. We partner with corporations, hotels, meeting planners, or anyone who needs reliable, comfortable transportation with a friendly attitude. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Race on, Seattle!
Haven’t made plans yet for Valentine’s Day? We’ve done some legwork for you—here are five sweet ways to celebrate the day of love in Seattle whether it’s with your sweetheart, your family, or your friends. Tip: Around Valentine’s Day, our Shuttle Express black car and limousine service gets especially busy, so book your private transportation early!
- Waterways Cruises and Events is pulling out all the stops with a romantic dinner cruise—2.5 hours of cruising around Lake Union and Lake Washington while enjoying a gourmet dinner and more at your own private table. February 11-12, 14
- If you’re up for something different this Valentine’s Day, check out The Atomic Bombshells “J’ Adore!: A Burlesque Valentine” at The Triple Door in Seattle. February 9-14
- The Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle is offering a fantastic romantic getaway package. Aptly named the “Snuggle & Smooch,” it includes a one-night stay for two, chocolate dipped strawberries, a romance box filled with treasures, and much more. Check dates with hotel.
- If wine is the way to your sweetie’s heart (or you and your friends just really like wine), head to nearby Woodinville and enjoy several Valentine’s Day-themed events on Saturday, Feb. 11. A few promising options include William Church Wine and Wellington Chocolates; Woodhouse Wines & Valentines; and Obelisco Wine and Live Music. Woodinville is a short 30-minute drive that’s well-worth the trip. (If you’d rather let loose and not worry about driving, we’ll be your designated driver.) Visit Woodinville Wine Country’s event calendar for times and locations.
- Throwing your own Valentine’s Day party or just want some fun ideas for the whole family? Check out these Valentine’s Day craft and party ideas for a DIY holiday everyone can enjoy.
Add chauffeured, luxury transportation to your Valentine’s Day, or any special night. Shuttle Express offers black car/limousine service and private charters for any event; our professional chauffeurs are trained, fully insured, and drug tested for your safety and security. We will take care of the driving, traffic, and parking hassles so you can enjoy your evening. Reach us at email@example.com.