Haven’t made plans yet for Valentine’s Day? We’ve done some legwork for you—here are five sweet ways to celebrate the day of love in Seattle whether it’s with your sweetheart, your family, or your friends. Tip: Around Valentine’s Day, our Shuttle Express black car and limousine service gets especially busy, so book your private transportation early!
- Waterways Cruises and Events is pulling out all the stops with a romantic dinner cruise—2.5 hours of cruising around Lake Union and Lake Washington while enjoying a gourmet dinner and more at your own private table. February 11-12, 14
- If you’re up for something different this Valentine’s Day, check out The Atomic Bombshells “J’ Adore!: A Burlesque Valentine” at The Triple Door in Seattle. February 9-14
- The Edgewater hotel in downtown Seattle is offering a fantastic romantic getaway package. Aptly named the “Snuggle & Smooch,” it includes a one-night stay for two, chocolate dipped strawberries, a romance box filled with treasures, and much more. Check dates with hotel.
- If wine is the way to your sweetie’s heart (or you and your friends just really like wine), head to nearby Woodinville and enjoy several Valentine’s Day-themed events on Saturday, Feb. 11. A few promising options include William Church Wine and Wellington Chocolates; Woodhouse Wines & Valentines; and Obelisco Wine and Live Music. Woodinville is a short 30-minute drive that’s well-worth the trip. (If you’d rather let loose and not worry about driving, we’ll be your designated driver.) Visit Woodinville Wine Country’s event calendar for times and locations.
- Throwing your own Valentine’s Day party or just want some fun ideas for the whole family? Check out these Valentine’s Day craft and party ideas for a DIY holiday everyone can enjoy.
Add chauffeured, luxury transportation to your Valentine’s Day, or any special night. Shuttle Express offers black car/limousine service and private charters for any event; our professional chauffeurs are trained, fully insured, and drug tested for your safety and security. We will take care of the driving, traffic, and parking hassles so you can enjoy your evening. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.