Seattle’s Best Kid-Friendly Hotels
It’s easy to find family-friendly hotels in Seattle, but with so many to choose from it’s nice to get recommendations. As Seattle’s transportation experts for 30 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of hotels, safely transporting families of all types and sizes to and from Sea-Tac Airport and around town.
Here’s a short list of five of our favorite kid-friendly hotels for families, with details to help you choose:
- Eclectic modern rooms large enough for cribs and extra roll-away beds
- Kid equipment abounds here, including high chairs, booster seats, in-room child safety kits, movies, Nintendo, and nightlights
- Babysitting services available
- Located near kid-friendly attractions such as the Seattle Aquarium and the Seattle Art Museum
- Spacious rooms offer family-friendly amenities such as microwaves, mini-fridges, and sleeper sofas
- Dogs are welcome
- Indoor swimming pool
- Comprehensive kids program including coloring books, toys, games, and free loaner bike program
- Near the Seattle Center and Space Needle
- Comfortable, value-priced hotel close to Seattle Center
- All rooms equipped with kitchenettes
- 24-hour guest laundry available
Homewood Suites Seattle-Downtown
- Features two-bedroom suites that sleep six and one-bedroom suites that sleep five
- Offers free breakfast, free Wi-Fi
- Full kitchens in every suite
- Great location when bringing the family for Seahawks, Mariners, or Sounders games
- Large king suites mean plenty of room for everybody
- Heated rooftop pool and Jacuzzi tub are both kid-friendly
As Seattle’s local airport and private transportation experts, our professional, friendly team has been keeping our guests safe, on time, and stress-free since 1987. We’re family-owned and family-friendly, offering shared or private service to fit your needs—and children 2 and under ride free, one for each paying adult, on our shared service!
Book online now at shuttleexpress.com.