You’ve just been delegated the task of finding transportation for 50 co-workers from your office to a downtown restaurant, all at the same time. Need some help? As Seattle’s large group transportation experts, the Shuttle Express team coordinates large and small group travel every day! Here is advice from our seasoned sales coordinators to help make any large group transportation successful from the start.
- Plan ahead. Start looking for your transportation as soon as you have the details. Our fleet of 14-28-passenger mini-coaches and 55-passenger motor coaches gets snapped up quickly, especially during the busy summer season when tourists and cruise ship passengers hit Seattle. The earlier you get pricing and availability, the better.
- Provide details. Have as much information as you can when calling for quotes, including a basic itinerary and a general idea of budget. When our sales team has all the information, we are better able offer transportation options that work.
- Compare “apples to apples.” When considering quotes, make sure you look at all charges, including gratuity, fuel surcharge, and any additional fees so you aren’t surprised when the bill comes. And always ask about minimum booking requirements. Some companies require you to book three or four hours, even if all you need is a one or two hour transfer. The minimum booking time for our 14-55 passenger coaches is two hours, including travel time, so you don’t pay for time you don’t need.
- Check safety ratings. Safety is a critical when it comes to transportation. Check on the safety rating of any company you’re considering. We’re proud of our safety and driver training programs; we work hard at earning and maintaining the government’s highest safety rating.
- Be open to suggestions. Sometimes, two mini-coaches make more sense than one larger coach when transporting a large group, it just depends on your needs. For example, it may be more convenient for your group if departure times are staggered.
Need a ride? As Seattle’s local transportation experts, our professional, friendly drivers have been getting people to where they need to go for nearly 30 years, safely and on time. We’re best known for our iconic Sea-Tac Airport van service, but we do so much more—luxury cars, large and small coaches, private vans. We partner with corporations, hotels, meeting planners, or anyone who needs reliable, comfortable transportation with a friendly attitude.
So whether your company needs VIP black car service or group transportation for 50 of your favorite colleagues, our experienced, caring team will make it happen. Reach us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!