When picking the perfect spot in Seattle for your all-important wedding photos you have many locations to choose from. As one of Seattle’s most trusted private black car services, we’ve taken part in hundreds of weddings, including getting the wedding parties to and from photo shoots, receptions, dinners, you name it.
Our wedding transportation coordinators pulled together their top suggestions for wedding photos, just to get you started.
- Kerry Park – Kerry Park is extremely popular for professional shoots of all kinds, so beware, you may need to wait in line to get your shots. This small park, just over an acre, offers expansive views of Elliott Bay, downtown Seattle, and Mt. Rainier.
- Gas Works Park – You’ll get a beautiful backdrop of downtown Seattle at this historic park’s hill, located on the north shore of Lake Union. It’s located on the site of a gasification plant and features unique pieces of the old plant.
- The Golf Club at Newcastle isn’t technically Seattle, but the views and vistas are incredible backdrops for your photos.
- Washington Park Arboretum is 230-acres of trees, plants, and beautiful backgrounds, located on the shores of Lake Washington.
- The Paramount Theatre, with its renovated plush interiors, is in downtown Seattle and is perfect for a glamorous, opulent background.
Bonus: Although not a specific location, areas from West Ballard up to Mukilteo offer a magnificent backdrop of the Olympics.
Planning wedding transportation? As Seattle’s local transportation experts, Shuttle Express has been a part of hundreds of weddings, transporting brides, grooms, and guests to venues all over the region for nearly 30 years. We bring transportation knowledge, professional service, and a caring attitude to your most treasured event to ensure nothing is missed.
Choose from our extensive fleet of black cars, limousines, and luxury coaches to handle each part of your wedding event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a site visit to personally inspect our luxury fleet and to meet your coordinator.