If you’re in the mood for some scary fun this week, we’ve listed just a few of the frightful happenings around the Sound! For more events, visit Best Events for 12 Months, a great resource all year long when you’re looking for something to do.
Don’t forget, Shuttle Express is standing by as your designated driver, whether you have a bus load of trick-or-treaters to drive around, or you and your friends want to crawl the pubs! We’ve got vans, cars, and coaches of different sizes. Call us at 425-981-7000, option 5, for hourly rates.
- Tacoma Haunted House – October 3 – 30, 2014 – Hell’s Gateway is a high-tech haunted house with three attractions at 2302 Fawcett Ave.
- Tukwila Haunted House – October 3 – Nov. 1, 2014 – Shadows Haunted Attraction has both a traditional dark maze and a group theatrical experience in Tukwila.
- Halloween at Wild Waves – October 3 – Nov. 1, 2014 (schedule) – Fright Fest offers entertainment, rides in the dark, a haunted house, and Booville for kids at Wild Waves.
- Kids’ Costume Party – October 31, 2014 (4 to 8 p.m.) – Kids 10 and younger will enjoy a haunted mountain, scavenger hunt, games, and trick or treat at the free Costume Carnival at Seattle Children’s Museum.
- Freaky Halloween Concert – October 31 – Nov. 1, 2014 – FreakNight is a high-energy music and dance concert with freaky entertainment in WaMu Theater at CenturyLink Field for party-goers ages 18 and up.
Enjoy the fun, and stay safe!